Sunday 25 October 2015

My goals

I'm a pretty ambitious person, with oh-so-serious goals. I'm hoping to knock off some of these things within my lifetime:


  1. Be an ex-pat (live and work abroad)
  2. Have a pet dingo
  3. Go to every continent (yes that includes Antarctica) 
  4. Climb the Great Wall of China
  5. Have a house with a rooftop patio and throw parties 
  6. Leave clues for a treasure hunt around a city
  7. Have an exchange student stay with me
  8. Make a toast at an important event
  9. Wear an edible outfit (think Lady Gaga)
  10. Have my name on a building (I hope they can spell Zakrzewski)
  11. Complete a 365-day challenge
  12. Bike cross-country
  13. Win a contest (I'm feeling lucky)
  14. Invent a food or drink and have it on special at a bar/restaurant
  15. Own a winery
  16. Read a book a day
  17. Plan a wedding
  18. Be an honorary guest at an event
  19. Climb Mt. Everest
  20. Jump down buildings in Dubai


That's only some of what I'm going to do. So excited for life and what it throws my way!
Cheers!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment