Monday 21 December 2015

Favorite Five

There are so many ads that I have wanted to share with you and talk about. I have been seeing a lot of emotionally and creatively executed ads these last couple of days. They made me smile. They made me tear up. They did everything that a good ad does-- get me to feel something profound. They gave me the feels. Please take the time to watch these ads if you haven't yet. I am in awe of them. I realize the majority of the ones I choose are more feminist but gender equality is a major trend in advertising right now, as evident by this past summer's Cannes Lions. Here are my top five favorite new ads (not in any order):

1. CARE: "Dear Dad"
 Schjaerven, Norway

2. Gatorade: "Forget Me" ft. Abby Wambach
TBWA\Chiat\Day, United States
 

3. Goldie Blox: "Fast-Forward Girls 2015"
Goldie Blox, United States

4. Cheapflights: "Flying Stuntman"
Forever Beta, United Kingdom

5. Wrigley's - Extra Spearmint: "The Story of Sarah and Juan"
Energy BBDO, United States

I would give a 5-star rating to all five of these ads!
Cheers!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment